Pregnancy photo shoot done a bit differently

By Jenni - 10.8.16

About a month ago i took some pregnancy photos for my friend Maria. The pictures turned out to be amazing, thanks to the gorgeous model in them. We didn't want to take traditional pregnancy photos but something more different. We wanted to get a little unrealistic mood in the pics and not use the often used pregnancy poses. I really like how these turned out. And i still have some pics from this shoot on my to edit -list. So, there will probably come more of these.

Maria was amazing. She did almost any poses (even the impossible ones) i asked and handled her body and face like a pro. When i was pregnant, i couldn't even put socks and leggings on by myself, so... Climbing on rocks, laying on the ground and on the rocks, bending your back and so on... I think Maria became my role model after this shoot.







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments