Maj Karma on the stage (21.8.2016, Sillanalusrock, Loimaa

By Jenni - 22.8.16

Spent yesterday afternoon and early evening once again in my home town. Last time we were there to see The Hearing. This time there was also a small concert event, Sillanalusrock. This event has a long history, which goes way back to the 1980s. A festival almost the same age as me. What i love about these small town music festivals, is that they are so laid back. Everytime.

This year the last performer was Maj Karma, this band's history goes also way back. (One of my own personal fave concert photos i've ever taken is by the way a picture of Maj Karma's singer, Herra Ylppö. Maybe i'll post that pic later, but now is definitely not a right time for it.) The gig was great, full of energy and pure rock attitude. I would say, it was a positive surprise, but i had so great expectations, it could never be a surprise. But what i can say, is that the band surely fulfilled those expectations.

The pictures i took, got me thrilled. Too much pics to choose from. Here are my absolute fave ones from yesterday's gig. I can assure you, i have still plenty of them in my private albums. Too bad that i can't show you all of them ('cause who would really have the time and energy to go through about a hundred of edited photos...). ..well anyway, here we go. Maj Karma.























  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments