Layers

By Jenni - 19.12.16

I have no words. I have only pictures. Pictures that have been inside my mind. Captured inside. I haven't used my camera for a long time. I've had no need to tell my stories through the lens. Yet, last weekend got me feel the need to push the shutter. And i did. And i see the melancholy in these pictures. Again.

I am truly happy in my life and where i am. But when i get behind my camera, all i see is fragile shadows and broken souls. As a photographer i am a very sensitive and melancholic person. The real me stands somewhere in between. Between the joyful and positive and the dark and misty.

Every side of me is me, different, but the same person. And that is the beauty of being a humanbeing. The diversity and the layers in our humanity and souls.












  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments